Monday, September 15, 2014

Update!

Hi!  Happy Monday!!  Normally, I'd have cooked up a good-sized entree yesterday and it would last most, if not all, of the week.  That didn't happen this week.  Let's back up.  I was supposed to be out of town all weekend for a Leadership Retreat, leaving Friday and returning on Sunday afternoon.  Life happened (death in the family) and I stayed in town Friday and Saturday.  As part of the Leadership Retreat there was to be a 2.5-hour organizational board meeting on Sunday.  I drove down there (3.5 hours) on Sunday morning, attended the meeting, and drove back home that afternoon.  I skipped square dancing because I was exhausted (to put it mildly).  I got home about 4p.m. and was zonked out by 4:15p.m.  No cooking that day!  Thankfully I had food left from the weekend.  My sister had VERY thoughtfully picked me up a bunless burger from Red Robin on Saturday.  I had that for dinner on Sunday.  Other than that and a little bit of deli meat and cheese driving to Palm Beach, I didn't eat on Sunday.

A friend from OK texted me yesterday to let me know she and her beau are in town.  So I had lunch with them today!  I had a really moist and delicious stuffed cheddar burger.  It was REALLY yummy.

For dinner I made Linda's Seoul Chicken, modified slightly.  Come back tomorrow for the recipe as I made it.  Spoiler:  5 wing flaps!

I did weigh myself on Friday.  Here are the visuals from my week.

Legend:
C = carbs in grams
T = total calories
C = percentage of calories from carbs
P = percentage of calories from protein
F = percentage of calories from fat
A = percentage of calories from alcohol
E = effective (net) carbs in grams
M = number of meals
D = amount of water drunk
W = weight









No comments:

Post a Comment