Sunday, August 17, 2014

My first takeoff!

Welcome to my first ever blog and blog post!  I figured it was time.  :-)  I've kept an online journal - of sorts - for over 7 years.  That one is (mostly) private so this is my public "journal of sorts."  I say "journal of sorts" because this blog will have a limited scope.  

"What is that limited scope?" you ask.  

The scope of this blog is my low carb flight through life.  Well, that's the scope as I intend it to be.  I'm sure other things will sneak in.  ;-)  I'm very active in Toastmasters (public speaking and leadership organization) and several other organizations.  I also have a 7 year old black lab whose name should be Houdini!  In reality, his name is Chase - which is very apropos.  Anyway, I'm certain stories about Chase and my other activities will show up here.  For the time being, my work life will not make an appearance on this blog.

"So, what's first up?"

Last weekend I decided I needed to start cooking again.  I spent the past week planning my reentry into the world of cooking.  I, who has never planned a week of meals at a time, created a Weekly Meal Planner!  I also scoured the locals store ads for sales and planned my menu around them and what I had in my freezer.

Stay tuned for my next blog post - Sloppy Porky Stuffed Green Peppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment