Sunday, August 31, 2014

Meal plan this week

I've created my meal plan for the week.  I started this week with cooking a smoked picnic ham (8#).  It's been sitting in my fridge so it's time to cook it.  Tomorrow I'll cook up some spareribs.  Yes, I bought some today at Publix.  $1.99/pound was too good a deal to pass up (they are normally $3.49/pound).  

Back to the entrees for the week.  Ham today.  That will last in excess of a week.  Tomorrow spareribs.  I'm still working out which sauce I'll use.  And on Friday, I'll cook up more chicken thighs.  I'll use Linda's recipe for Seoul Chicken here.

There are a number of blank spaces in my meal plan.  I'm focused on the main entrees that require pre-planing to prepare (ribs, chicken, etc.).  Breakfast, for the time being, is easy.  Leftovers or eggs.  I like to have some flexibility in my menus.  That's because sometimes I might not feel like eating whatever I planned.  And the only way this will work is with flexibility.  Similarly, I do not pick put my clothing the night before because I might not want to wear it when I wake up.  :-)































I wish I could resize the pic smaller without losing quality.  I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment