Sunday, August 31, 2014

Status update after two weeks

Hi!  I'd meant to post yesterday and the day got away from me.  It started with a  family brunch at a local restaurant.  That was fun!  I had a "breakfast cheeseburger" - essentially a cheeseburger topped with an egg and bacon.  I also ate sweet potato fries.  Now, someone please explain to me WHY a restaurant thinks it is necessary to ruin PERFECTLY yummy sweet potato fries with ... honey!  I like my sweet potato fries (on the rare occasions that I eat them) plain with salt.  And I always forget to ask before I sub them in for regular french fries.

Last night I met up with the card group and we played various card games:  Oh Hell, Bitch Rummy, 31, and Liverpool Rummy.  We ended the night with a couple of rounds of Catch Phrase.  Loads of fun!  It's potluck and I took  Sahale Crunchers (Parmesan & Herb Almond snack).  

The title of this post is "status update after two weeks."  So here's the update.  I'm down another pound!  Yay!  I've included the last day of the prior update for informational purposes.  

Legend: 
C = Carbohydrate grams ingested
T = Total calories for the day
C = Percentage of total calories that came from carbs
P = Percentage of total calories that came from protein
F = Percentage of total calories that came from fat
A = Percentage of total calories that came from alcohol
E = Effective (net) carbs in grams
M = Number of meals that day
D = Amount of water intake during the day
W = Weight


























Yes, I went way over my normal daily carb intake yesterday.  It was planned.  I had a scoop of vanilla ice cream after brunch.  And I had (imitation) crab salad and Jelly Bellies while playing cards.  I stayed gluten free yesterday and that was my ultimate goal.

For anybody wondering, on the days when I eat lower calories, it's not intentional.  I eat if I'm hungry.  If I'm not hungry, I don't eat.  As you can see from the charts, sometimes I eat a lot and other times I don't.  That means, the days when I ate in the 1100 calorie range - I wasn't hungry for more.

Thank you for following me on my flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment